Friday 27 April 2012

I've been watching the snooker on the goggle-box a bit this week - in the afternoons when I'm home alone I've managed to get control of the remote, my big hairy paws aren't exactly well-designed for such devices, but if all else fails I've found I can use my tongue and with more luck than judgement still get the bloody thing on the right channel, Beeb 2 I think.  Pa has remarked on the stickiness of the remote some evenings but I just play the dumb animal card and keep quiet.

My favourite player is usually 'The Rocket', Ronnie, he's just great.  But I've also got a liking now for Judd Trump!  What a bloody fantastic name, even in my language - especially in my language!

Simon Gotobed (yep, another brilliant name),  Professional Goggle-box Watcher,  xx.

p.s;  Have a fantastic weekend;  p.p.s;  u might get wet!  x.