Friday 8 June 2012

Motorways are amazing!

I went out with Pa last night down the M1, I unfortunately had an appointment at the surgery due to my dicky tummy (u really don't want the details - a messy business).  He drives his Audi at Clarkson-speed most of the time - even last night when the weather was awful - it was 'raining cats & dogs' as u humanoids might say !
I'm sure he was in full control of course, but u just never know do u - even when your best friend is driving . . .

But guess what?  The signs on the motorway were showing concern for me!  I'm always put on a blanket in the back, just to be on the safe side, but how did they know how I was feeling last night?  They illuminated high above the road, for all to see, SKID RISK . . .

Isn't technology amazing, telepathetic even . . . Simon Gotobed, Living on the Edge,  xx.