Monday 13 February 2012

'My Name is not Susan'.

Hi, my name is Simon Gotobed, I had a really weird lyrical dream last night - I'd been listening to the wonderful Whitney pretty much all day . . .

In the dream I was no longer me, but a beautiful young woman with everything to live for, it was 'So Emotional', - 'Not Right but Okay'.
I met a fabulous man, the man of my dreams, and we're out all night in New York City.  I was 'The Queen of the Night' yet in my reality 'I Have Nothing'.  It's all so confusing, life can be so complicated.
I asked my dream-man 'How Will I Know' ?  He smiled and replied gently, Susan, 'You Give Good Love', in fact, 'The Greatest Love of All'.
It was just 'One Moment in Time' of course, not my reality.
In the dream 'I'm Every Woman', but I'm usually thinking 'Where do Broken Hearts Go'?
When we reached the club for some unknown reason I said 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Who Loves Me'. . . a cry for help. . .
He smiled again and whispered in my ear - 'I've Been Saving All My Love for You' - 'I Will Always Love You'.

Then I woke up, beaming from ear to ear, so alive and well.  The songs will live on forever, they make so many, so happy.  xx.