Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hi !  Hey, it's me, Simon G, I'm back !

Been on my hols with Pa - no real idea where, but probably up North if the weather forecasts were right - very wet & very windy.  British Summertime I think u humanoids would have called it . . .

The best bit ?  We had SKY Sports tv in our room !  As Pa is the dominant male he had full control of the remote of course, but no worries.  I thought he might collapse on Sunday night though, watching the golf - he was so excited - I joined in & bounced around a bit, u know, just for effect.  I don't really understand golf though, birdies? bogeys? etc - it makes no sense & I'm quite a clever canine . . .

Anyway, good to be home in Old England; I'm off to watch the weather forecasts and then put my four feet up & have a snooze . . . I know, it's a dog's life . . . xx.