Friday 18 November 2011

About half-way through Strictly It Takes Two yesterday evening Pa decided that we both needed some fresh air and exercise!  So he dragged me off for a long walk, I bounced for a while but soon got too knackered too quickly as per usual.
By the time we got home I was exhausted and ready for my bed.  I dozed off into a fantastic full-colour dream.  Did you know I was an excellent dreamer?  Well I am.
I was on the Wembley arena dance-floor!  Tess introduced me as 'Sasha' and I was dancing on my hind legs, floppy ears tied back, with little Chelsee.  She had those white hairy-furry trousers on again and our legs matched perfectly.  We looked fab-u-lous as we strutted our stuff to the sounds of Snoop Dogg and we ended up bowing to a full-house standing ovation, even the judges!
I was still cream-crackered when I woke up early this morning - I think I really need to watch less television..