Thursday 24 November 2011

I think Pa's in training for 'Grumpy Old Man of the Year 2011' - he's getting gradually more angry as each Winter evening passes, just watching the goggle-box and especially when Snooze at Ten comes on (at 10 o-clock I think).
His favourite whinging phrases this week are, in no particular order as they say - 'Bloody strikes next week, that won't help any of us;'  'Still it could be worse, we could live in Egypt...'  'There's no jobs out there pal and it's gonna get worse before it gets any better!'  'Everything's going up - food, petrol, gas, electric - it's ludicrous;'  'Robbie Savage really ought to know better. Still, he always was a bit of an arse...'

I don't really understand why he moans outloud and talks to the tv, but then again I don't understand humanoid behaviour much at all these days.  I don't think Pa should be studying Robbie's arse though - surely that's just weird...