Friday 6 January 2012

Last night I dreamt that Gok Wan had shaved me completely naked, wet nose to 4-paws! I woke up itchy and scratching, but thankfully still fully-furred - quite a relief.
The other good news is that I'm in the clear about the garage roof it seems.  Pa came in last night ranting & raving about 'the forces of nature' and 'acts of god', etc, but luckily no mention of 'big, clumsy, hairy-furry dogs' thank goodness, I just hope he's insured. . . .

The builder-blokes are here this morning, so at least he's getting it repaired quickly.  I perhaps should have offered them mugs of tea but it's not really in my job description and I don't want to slow them down with any unneccessary chat.

I really do hope Pa is insured - I don't want anything getting in the way of my big surprise tomorrow!  All very quiet on my 'surprise birthday bash', but I'm guessing everyone else is talking about it.
My excitement level is upto 9.5 in anticipation of tomorrow. I can't wait - can u ?
xx.