Thursday 12 January 2012

Me and Pa watched television last night, BBC1 all the way.

We watched Manchester City v. Liverpool - it wasn't the greatest game but I'm no expert, I tried to enjoy it but it's difficult when you're watching with a Man Utd fan - so many expletives I had to close my floppy-furry ears.  1-nil to Liverpool I think, although I may have dozed off towards the end.  Pa wanted them both to lose . . .
I woke up to watch the snooze & weather - I like to keep up to date u know - getting colder apparently . . .

Then we watched a programme about sportsmen with Freddie Flintoff chatting, Pa cried a bit which I thought was strange - it could have been the background music.
I'm just glad that I'm a big, hairy, happy, fella and not an elite athlete, or cricketer.  I may give up boxing too.