Wednesday 25 January 2012

Pa wants to take me to Monaco at the weekend, but it's all very hush-hush!?

Something to do with his boss, a bank account, bonus and investments. . . I have no idea what all this means but Pa seems relaxed about it all, he just asked me to keep it to myself & gave me a wink - I'm hardly likely to blab am I??

He even said he'd name the account after me, Simon07 - lovely, but no real idea why?!  Apparently it's got something to do with the Tax-man, they like codes but don't usually find them for years?  I think it must be a bit like hide & seek, but an adult humanoid version..

It all sounds a bit goldfishy to me (boring but odd), but my lips are sealed anyway.

One bit of really good news I've just heard on R2 - Andy Murray has won again and is getting closer to full British citizenship - he may never have to return to Scotland again if he wins a couple more matches, Ace!